ridley pearson

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Boldt's Broken Angel

I've just completed Boldt's Broken Angel, a (long) short story for the International Thriller Writers anthology that will be published in the spring of 09. It's a "novella" of sorts -- a full Boldt novel condensed to short length -- for all those who've been asking for a new Boldt story. I'm also in discussions with my publisher to continue the Boldt series while not letting up on Walt Femling and the Sun Valley books. More to come on the ITW anthology as I'm informed.

If you want to read someting funny, go to www.MiamiHerald.com and under "columnists" read what Dave Barry has to say about the political conventions.

Dave and I will be touring for Science Fair next month (October) across the country.
Ridley

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol said...

Any hope that the 5,000 word profile on Boldt is a premise to a new novel?

Carol

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home