ridley pearson

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Act 2 of the play

I was able to see the second act of Peter and the Starcatchers -- the stage play -- last night, and while Disney has asked I not review or give anything away about the performance (this is a workshop after all) what I can say is WOW! Rick Elice's script has brought the book alive in a funny, thoughtful and heartfelt way. More details to come. Tonight I get to see the whole play -- both acts. And then a dress rehearsal tomorrow night! Public performances begin on Friday night.
Ridley

3 Comments:

Blogger DonnaJo said...

Will they be taking their act on the road? Like to St. Louis?

3:32 PM  
Blogger Ridley said...

First it will have to get to Broadway... which is a leap of faith, but IT IS SO GOOD, I wouldn't be surprised. They have done an incredible job! So smart and funny!
Ridley

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Hope it comes to Phoenix!!

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home