ridley pearson

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Miami

MIAMI... FRIDAY NIGHT

The portion of the Remainders played at Tobacco Road and had a great time. We've probably ruined Monte Montgomery's career forever, but his play certainly lit up the crowd. It was the 95th anniversary of the bar's existence, and we nearly put it out of business. HUGE crowds and lots of fun.

Saturday Dave and I speak at the Book Fair and then the band plays late afternoon:
Dave Barry, me, Greg Iles, Monte Montgomery, Kathi Goldmark, Scott Turow, Roy Blount Jr., Sam Barry. Bring your earplugs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Siouxie said...

Hey Ridley!

It was great to see you again. I was lucky enough to go to both events and the band sounded great! (I may have been wearing my earplugs and alcohol MAY have been involved).

Susy

9:11 AM  
Blogger Ridley said...

Thanks, Susy. We had a BLAST!!

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home