ridley pearson

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Killer Weekend UPDATE

The copyedit to Killer Weekend has arrived. And today I had my phone interview, a follow-up, with Sheriff Walt Femling, upon whom the book's central character, Sheriff Walt Flemming, is based.
Thankfully all the procedural work passed muster. I haven't dared to look at the copyedit (received last night), but it has to be in the mail by Tuesday, so I'm going to get on it. My publisher gave me five days to complete it -- 3 of which are a holiday weekend -- welcome to publishing!
Ridley

4 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

If it will get us the book sooner, work hard and barbecue later!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Ridley said...

Pam: It will, and so I will...

Ink: spring or summer 07. They haven't told me. Originally it was Feb -- so I'm disappointed too.
R

10:06 AM  
Blogger Ridley said...

Kafelini:
I LIKE that idea!

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kaf - beaches, books and babes, of course...

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home